GREAT FOR ALL AGES
RELAXED PACE (2 HOURS)
COMPLIMENTARY HD PHOTOS INCLUDED IN ALL GUIDED TOURS!
Experience the true beauty of SWFL as you paddle the less traveled pristine waterways of the bay, inlets, and gulf
Before we begin our adventure we start with a brief lesson and answer any questions you may have.
We paddle through mangrove trails/tunnels and relax on secluded beaches that offer some of the best shelling in the area!
Along the way we often encounter manatees, dolphins, many species of birds, a variety of sea creatures, and don’t worry, there aren’t any alligators!
The tour is beginner friendly, great for all ages, and runs around 2-2.5 hours at a relaxed pace! Complimentary HD photos are taken on every tour to document your adventure.
GUIDED PADDLE BOARD TOURS DETAILS
2 person minimum for tours. Give us a call if you are solo so we can add you to a group!
Every guided SUP tour includes:
- Life vest (child vests also available)
- Bottled water
- Dry storage box
- Complimentary HD photos!
- Tours Depart 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure.
- Prices shown are offered as a cash discount.
- Credit cards accepted with a 3% service fee.
- Gratuity not included but always appreciated!
Ready to start planning your next unforgettable SUP adventure with us?
2 & 4 HOUR SUP RENTALS
DAILY SUP RENTALS
MULTI-DAY SUP RENTALS
Our rental location is located at Big Hickory Island in Bonita Springs.
From the launch site it’s a quick 15 minute paddle through a mangrove trail to the secluded beach. This location has some great shelling and will get you away from the crowds.
If you would like paddle boards delivered to a location of your choice please give us a call.
We always make sure you are confident with where you are going and how to stay safe before you get on the water.
Experience the mangroves trails and tunnels, Gulf of Mexico, and Estero Bay on the best paddling routes in the local area!
PADDLE BOARD RENTAL DETAILS & RATES
- Every rental includes a dry storage box, detailed map, and life vests.
- We use top of the line boards and equipment to ensure you get the best experience possible!
- Rental times are at 9am or 1pm. We can change the time to fit your needs upon request.
- Free delivery on all paddleboard rentals (2hr minimum of 2 or more). We can usually have the paddleboards brought to you within the hour!
HOURLY SUP RENTAL RATES
|2 Hours: $40|
|4 Hours: $65|
|Full Day (9am – 5pm): $75|
MULTI-DAY SUP RENTAL RATES
|3 Day Rental: $150|
|7 Day Rental: $200|
Ready to start planning your next unforgettable Paddle Boarding Trip with us?
MEET US AT OUR LAUNCH SITE
*NOTE: All Tours & Rentals will begin at Big Hickory Island (unless otherwise requested)
TOURS & RENTALS LAUNCH SITE LOCATION
Link up with us in the big sandy parking lot on the west side of Estero BLVD (next to the small bridge betwen Bay Island and Big Hickory Island).
LOOK OUT FOR THE PADDLE NAPLES VAN!
The van with our logo will be parked on the west side of Estero BLVD and waiting for you where you can easily spot us.